Section of Stability Theory and Mechanics of Controlled Systems
Division of Complex Physical and Technical Systems Modeling
Federal Research Center “Informatics and Control”
Russian Academy of Sciences
Selected Workshops and Conferences
7th International Symposium on Classical and Celestial Mechanics, Moscow (Russia) - Siedlce (Poland)
- Tether equilibria in proximity to a circularly orbiting satellite and their stability criteria presented on 2011.10.19.
International Scientific Conference on Mechanics “6th Polyakhov Readings”, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Mechanical interpretation of negative and imaginary tension of a tether in a linear parallel force field presented on 2012.02.02.
International Workshop on Computer Algebra, Dubna, Russia
- Highly efficient arithmetic of elliptic curves presented on 2012.05.23.
- Elliptic and coelliptic polynomials presented on 2014.05.21.
- Spin to wobble calculation and symbolic integration presented on 2016.05.24.
- Galois primes and modular equations presented on 2018.05.21.
- Symbolic integration of elliptic functions presented on 2019.05.23.
- Rigid body motion symmetries presented on 2020.10.15.
International Conference on Polynomial Computer Algebra, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Modular polynomial symmetries presented on 2014.04.16.
- New unexpected solutions to well-known differential equations presented on 2015.04.15.
- Dzhanibekov’s flipping nut and Feynman’s wobbling plate presented on 2016.04.20.
- Two formulas of planetary motion presented on 2017.04.19.
- Back to solving the quintic, depression and Galois primes presented on 2018.04.20.
- Galois elliptic function and its symmetries presented on 2019.04.18.
International Conference on Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems, Suzdal', Russia
- Applying singularity theory to investigating stability of isoperimetric problem solutions presented on 2014.07.08.
- Galois modularity as foundation of highly efficient exact algorithms in classical mechanics presented on 2018.07.09.
International Conference on Mathematical Control Theory and Mechanics, Suzdal', Russia
- Back to the pendulum for an exact explicit solution! presented on 2015.07.03.
- Dzhanibekov's flipping wingnut and Burke's twisting tennis racket presented on 2017.07.07.
International Conference on Fundamental and Applied Problems of Mechanics, Moscow, Russia
- Эффект Джанибекова presented on 2017.10.25.
- Mirror symmetry in classical mechanics presented on 2019.12.11.
XV International Conference on Algebra, Number Theory and Discrete Geometry: modern problems and applications, Tula, Russia
(dedicated to the centennial birthday of Nikolai Mikhailovich Korobov)
- О малоизвестном подлинно революционном вкладе Эвариста Галуа presented on 2018.05.31.
Computer Assisted Mathematics Conference, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Elliptic Integrals, Functions, Curves and Polynomials presented on 2019.07.23.
The latter conference did prompt a series of (legal-like) actions (with a tendency for quick deterioration to bluntly unlawful actions):
“An act”, signed by A.N. Poroshchay, А.А. Burov (who earlier objected to introducing “complex time” into rigid body dynamics) and M.I. Selun, “a reprimand”, signed by I.A. Sokolov and “a salary deduction for July 2019”. My miserable monthly salary exemplifies an open violation of recent Russian laws, aimed at boosting it for active research scientists.
A litigation was initiated on December 18, 2019.